Business/Distributions | Business License
Sannovex Pharmaceuticals / Business- Distribution
• Sannovex imports pharmaceutical products in injection form direct from global manufacturers, whose presence is not limited to Asia, Africa, Latin America but also to the European market, and are registered with the Philippines’ Bureau of Food and Drugs under Sannovex Pharmaceutical Distributor’s brand name. These products include those classified as highly essential drugs in hospitals that are off-patent, and which volume of business is substantial.
• By the nature of the products of Sannovex, that are basically all in injection form, the primary target are hospitals and some drugstores just across the hospitals. Sannovex insures that the products are stored in an air conditioned warehouse to insure that the stocks are not exposed to more than 30 degrees temperature, to maintain its efficacy, shelf life and quality.
• Sannovex values the importance of the partnership with the hospitals and it’s patients by providing high quality medicines at affordable prices, efficient delivery services, participation in continuing medical education, donations of medicines to free medical clinics and other related services.
• Sannovex products are distributed by 2GO forwarder, under door to door service arrangement. This company is a subsidiary of Aboitiz Group of Companies, the country’s market leader in land, sea and air cargo business that assures delivery within one day to key cities and two to three days in critical or not so accessible areas upon receipt of order. All cargoes of Sannovex are shipped by air except in nearby cities, where land transportation still guarantees servicing within 24 hours.
Sannovex Pharmaceuticals / Business License
• Sannovex Pharmaceutical Distributor was organized under the existing laws of the Republic of the Philippines and is authorized to operate and transact business in all hospitals and drugstores in all municipalities, cities, and provinces within the Philippine archipelago.
• The company is licensed to operate under the following business categories as follows:
3rd Floor, Jojemar Building, Maysilo Circle, Boni Avenue, Mandaluyong City 1500, Philippines.
Business Phones are as follows: Telefax: (632) 535-3211, Telephone #(632) 535-1623.